Every year, we love the opportunity to show appreciation for our teachers and staff at JB Watkins! If you’re looking for ideas on how to do this, we have a theme for each day to help you plan. Here’s the rundown!
- Monday, May 6 – Stuck on You – Write a compliment for your teacher or another staff member on a sticky note (or slip of paper) and stick it on their door. Write as many as you like! Parents can play this game, too!
- Tuesday, May 7 – Supplies Surprise – A box of tissues, pencils, sticky notes, or dry erase markers are just a few ideas of frequently used items your teacher would love. Be as creative as you want.
- Wednesday, May 8 – Extra! Extra! – The entire staff will enjoy an extra half hour for lunch, thanks to parent volunteers. Lunch will be catered by the PTA.
- Thursday, May 9 – Give Me Five – Encourage your child to give a high five or compliment to 5 staff members who make their school experience so rewarding. Seek out administrators, resource staff, food service workers, custodians, and nurses. The PTA will have a special surprise for some of these special staff members.
- Friday, May 10 – Who Screams? We All Scream! – The entire staff will enjoy an ice cream sundae bar, sponsored by the PTA.